Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Nicely done

Really liked it, works exatly like the original, and n complaints in the characters. Good job, just add DK.

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

no explosm?

I would have wanted an exlusive cyanide & happiness, but oh well. Nice drawings, good flash

Primary Primary

Meh...

First of all, the story was totally ripped of from de blob, the idea was unoriginal and pretty boring. THe graphics were boring and the multiple switch thing is not a puzzle, you can get through each one (if there is more than one) with a little help from the trile and error twins. Resonably fun if your very bored, but that's the only reason you would want to play it

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Helsinki.

I'm finnish and I live in helsinki, so if you want to get your scrams up to speed...
Juosta, is to run. If you want just 'RUN!', it's 'JUOSKAA!'
Apu, is help (a noun). If you want help me it's 'APUA!'
plus why was all of helsinki fat?

But anyway the game was good, went a bit powerpointy when things got rough, but good fun all the same.

Tower Defence War Tower Defence War

Machine gun

Spelling dude. Anyway the game was pretty boring and unoriginal, it brought nothing new to the tower defence games and the graphics were pretty bad, good try, but a million people tried better before you.

iovo responds:

Now we have final releace. Please recommend my game for a collectionection.

Thanks!

Applez Applez

Heh.

I lolled, fun to play really original, you should make a seaquel with fat powers or something, seems kinda... normal now

Dungeon Cleaner Dungeon Cleaner

Ok, not too great

REALLy buggy, make the dude look at the mouse all the time. + make it more obvious where the breakable blocks are, it's very hard to get through the game when your given two dynamite and like 1000 blocks and you have to guess which one brakes so you can get to the next level. Oh and do something about the dynamite throwing, when I aim down I want it to go down, not forward. DOWN.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

What the Fcuking fcuk?

great game. I think.... Very wierd

Deep Deep

Bubble tanks anyone?

This is such a bubble tanks ripoff, good but ripoff

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Brings back memories

It was good, I like how you put in all the details of the old games like mario starting to sleep and so forth. I happen to have galaxy and both the 64s (ds and the original) 1 thing that pissed me off was that you didn't put theshortcut in the first course. Dont know if you knew but if you stand still in the hole where the balls come out from you teleport staraight to the top. Other than that, It was great. I'm gonna go play 64 now. Exelent game.